|Item Weight||1.1 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 7 x 32.5 cm|
|Item model number||GA-B450 GAMING X|
|Series||B450 Gaming X|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x4|
AMD B450 Gaming Motherboard with Hybrid Digital PWM, NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, CEC 2019 ready
Designed for Durability
- Gigabyte’s double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- This motherboard features resistors with an anti-sulfur layer that help prevent sulfur compounds in the air from causing electrical malfunctions.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the six thermal sensors across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Support for high-current fans up to 24W.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer’s noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
Storage and Memory
- One PCIe 3.0 M.2 slot is available, supporting up to type 22110 NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5″ SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-3600 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.